1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll each pie crust onto a lightly floured surface and cut out circles using a 3–3½-inch cookie cutter. You will get 7–8. Lay rounds on a flat surface.
3. In a small bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, seasoning mix and egg until well blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into the center of each round, making sure you leave the border around the filling clean.
4. Dip your finger in water and run it around the clean edge of the pie dough. Gently fold the empanadas in half. Using the tines of a fork, press down on the edges to seal them.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together another egg with water. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the tops of the empanadas with egg mixture. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite Hidden Valley® dressing, for dipping.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.