Quick Pasta Dinner
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup frozen, tiny peas thawed
- ¾ cup diced ham
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions and drain.
- 2. Add the butter to the pot you just cooked the pasta in. Add the pasta and toss until evenly coated.
- 3. Add the ham, peas, and mushrooms, and over a low heat, cook stirring until heated through. Serve immediately