Ranch BBQ Chicken Dinner
Ranch BBQ Chicken Dinner Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 180 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- Main Ingredient Rice/Grain
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Main Course
Sounds yummy and uses items that people normally have around the house; can't go wrong with that!
- 1 cup Tropicana Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups frozen, chopped spinach cooked
- 2 seconds olive oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 3 tablespoons KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and orange juice. Chill covered for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and dressing and stir until smooth.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet and discard any remaining marinade. Brush the chicken evenly with the sauce mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, basting once with the sauce, until the juices run clear.
- Spread ½ cup of spinach on each of four dinner plates. Top with ½ cup brown rice and one chicken breast
- Serve immediately
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TLKOTWN So Easy Other than planning early enough to marinate the chicken, this was such an easy, and very tasteful recipe. Definitely making this again. 07.08.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fluff Terrific & Easy Tried this recipe last night & today I saved it. Was such a big hit with my family. The orange juice added that extra kick to the recipe and made the chicken taste really good. Chicken was also very moist. 06.08.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kidsdad Tangy The OJ helps marinade the chicken by opening the pores of the chicken so the citric acid can envelope it with the tangy flavor. We use OJ in all sorts of recipes - good stuff - we add mustard to tang it up as well. 05.17.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack60 BBQ Easy to prepare and tasted good too. Will make more in the summer. 01.06.14
- 2015-11-26 T20:00:24.777-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_8
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_245, prod, sort_default
4 PT180M PT25M 4.3 of 5