Roasted Cauliflower with Creamy Ranch Sauce
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 Vidalia onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 slices crisp-cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a small rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine the cauliflower, 1 tablespoon of oil, and salt in a large bowl; toss to coat well. Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the cauliflower is just tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the Ranch dressing and broth; bring to a simmer. Add the cauliflower, tossing gently to coat well. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.