Prep: 10 m | Cook: 15 m
Salsa Ranch & Veggie Turkey Burgers
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 poblano pepper cut into large chunks
- 1/4 large red onion halved
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Fiesta Salsa Ranch
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil for grill pan
- 6 hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons butter for toasting buns
- lettuce, tomato, onions and additional Hidden Valley® Fiesta Salsa Ranch Dressing, for garnish
- 1. Place peppers and onion (or any veggies you like) into the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. Place into a medium mixing bowl, with turkey meat, cumin, dressing, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly with hands until just blended, taking care not to overmix.
- 2. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat until very hot. Divide turkey mixture into six equal patties. Drizzle pan with olive oil and place each patty onto hot pan. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked completely through, about 8-10 minutes total.
- 3. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler. Butter both sides of each bun and place under broiler until golden brown. Top each bun with a burger and desired toppings. Serve with sugar snap peas and fresh blueberries for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.