Prep 10 min
- Cook 20 min
- Total 30 min
- 16-20 crimini or button mushrooms (about 1 1/2 in. diameter)
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs, divided
1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated cheese (jack or cheddar)
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- ½ cup carrot
- 2 Tbsp. minced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. minced dill and/or parsley
- 1. Set oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Wipe mushrooms clean and remove stems.
- 3. Mix remaining ingredients together, EXCEPT 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (reserve these for topping).
- 4. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into each mushroom and arrange on a baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with more breadcrumbs.
- 5. Bake 20 minutes until mushrooms are soft and filling is bubbly and toasted.