Sun-Dried Tomato & Vino Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomato, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup white wine
- ¾ cup lightly crushed white beans
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1. In a pan set over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until fresh tomatoes start to release some of their juices. Add white wine, bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half, stirring often. Stir in white beans and sauté until warmed through. Set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in the tomato mixture. If desired, garnish with more sun-dried tomato.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.