Prep: 40 m
Tossed Turkey Waldorf Salad
Prep 40 m
- Total 40 m
- ½ cup glazed nuts or honey-roasted nuts
- ½ cup golden raisins and/or dried cherries or cranberries
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup green apple cored, diced
- 1 cup red apple cored, diced
- 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 scallions chopped
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing, juice and honey until emulsified.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples, raisins and scallions. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until well coated. Chill until ready to serve.
- 3. Serve on a bed of the lettuce leaves garnished with the nuts.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.