Turkey & Stuffing Bake
Prep 40 min
- Cook 45 min
- Total 1 hr 25 min
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium, yellow onion peeled, chopped
1¼ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) coarsely shredded, cooked turkey
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- ⅓ cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup water
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Drain the mushrooms. reserving the liquid and set aside.
- 3. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add the celery and onions and cook for 4 minutes or until onions have softened.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in ½ cup of the dressing, water, and the reserved mushroom liquid.
- 5. Fold in the stuffing mix and cranberries and mix until thoroughly moistened.
- 6. In a separate bowl, combine turkey, mushrooms and remaining ¾ cup dressing. Spread the turkey mixture evenly in a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Top with the stuffing mixture.
- 7. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the top is nicely brown and is bubbly. Serve immediately.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.