Prep: 40 m | Cook: 45 m
Turkey & Stuffing Bake
Prep 40 m
- Cook 45 m
- Total 1 h 25 m
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 jar (4½ ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium, yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 1¼ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) coarsely shredded, cooked turkey
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- ⅓ cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup water
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Drain the mushrooms. reserving the liquid and set aside.
- 3. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add the celery and onions and cook for 4 minutes or until onions have softened.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in ½ cup of the dressing, water, and the reserved mushroom liquid.
- 5. Fold in the stuffing mix and cranberries and mix until thoroughly moistened.
- 6. In a separate bowl, combine turkey, mushrooms and remaining ¾ cup dressing. Spread the turkey mixture evenly in a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Top with the stuffing mixture.
- 7. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the top is nicely brown and is bubbly. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.