Prep: 10 m | Cook: 5 m
Tuscan Artichoke Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup chopped cooked artichoke
- ¾ cup lightly mashed canned white beans
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in artichokes, white beans, Parmesan cheese, and rosemary.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.