Prep: 20 m | Cook: 15 m
Warm Crab Dip
Prep 20 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 35 m
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab rinsed, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1-2 tablespoons cream-style horseradish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. Mix cream cheese with 2 tablespoons water, set aside
- 2. Combine crab, horseradish, dressing mix and onions then add to cream cheese
- 3. Spread in shallow 2 cup oven proof serving dish and sprinkle with almonds
- 4. Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes. Serve with warm with crackers.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.