Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Warm 'n' Toasty Cheddar Bread
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix dressing and cheese. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Place bread on a broiler pan; spread dressing mixture evenly over each half.
- 2. Broil until lightly brown, about 10 minutes. Cut each half into 8 pieces and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.