Prep: 5 m | Cook: 15 m
Warm Ratatouille Ranch Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced eggplant
- ¾ cup diced red pepper
- ¾ cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons rinsed capers
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1. In a large pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add eggplant and red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add tomatoes and capers and cook another 3 to 5 minutes, until tomatoes have released some of their juices. Stir in basil and set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture.
- 3. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.