Prep: 12 m | Cook: 2 m
Zesty Caesar Dip
- Prep 12 m
- Cook 2 m
- Total 14 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 mashed anchovy fillets (or 1 tablespoon anchovy paste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup lightly crushed croutons, plus more for garnish
- 1. Meanwhile, add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in the garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and croutons until well combined. Garnish with more croutons.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.