Prep: 15 m | Cook: 5 m
Zesty Caper Artichoke Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 2 8-ounce bricks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ cups chopped cooked artichoke
- ¼ cup rinsed capers
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- caramelized onions for garnish, if desired
- 1. Add softened cream cheese, milk, and contents of packet to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Whisk until blended. Place back in microwave and heat on high for additional 2½ minutes. Whisk until well blended. Stir in the artichokes, capers, lemon juice, and lemon zest. If desired, garnish with caramelized onions.
- 2. Refrigerate or discard any unused portions within 2 hours of heating.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.