Ranch Buffalo Wings
Ranch Buffalo Wings Recipe
Pretty sure we’ll convert some buffalo wing purists with this recipe.
Servings: 6–8 people
- ½ cup butter butter, melted
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar white vinegar
- 24 chicken wings or drumettes chicken wings or drumettes
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, hot sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large baking pan. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Bake until chicken is browned and an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached, about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve hot with celery and Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing, for dipping.