Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken
Spicy Ranch Pulled Chicken Recipe
Servings: 10–12 people
- 8 chicken breasts large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) tomato pureé tomato pureé
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) green chiles diced green chiles
- 2 chipotle peppers chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 packet (1 ouce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 1 cup chicken stock unsalted chicken stock
- Place chicken breasts in a large slow cooker. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred with a fork.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. Allow chicken to cook for an additional hour on low.
- Chicken can be served immediately or be made up to 2 days ahead and reheated the day of serving. Tip: To freeze, divide chicken up into 2-cup batches and place in freezer bags. Freeze for up to 1 month.