Grilled Ranch Chicken with Corn Salsa
Grilled Ranch Chicken with Corn Salsa Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- ½ cup olive oil olive oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed, patted dry
- 1½ ears corn grilled or roasted corn; or 8 oz. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper diced red bell pepper, stem removed, seeded
- 2 tomatoes diced medium tomatoes, stem removed, seeded
- 4 green onions chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1 jalapeño diced jalapeño, stem removed, seeded
- salt and pepper salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, dressing mix and lemon juice together.
- Place the chicken in baking dish. Pour the half marinade over the chicken to cover. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, tomato, green onion and jalapeño with the remaining marinade and toss until well coated. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard and remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for five minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Serve the chicken immediately topped with the corn salsa.