Original Ranch® Spinach Dip
Original Ranch® Spinach Dip Recipe
Our Ranch Spinach Dip served in a bread bowl is sure to be a hit. Pair with veggies or cubed bread for delicious flavor in every bite.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) spinach frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and well-drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 round loaf French bread French bread
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream together with the dips mix until well-blended, then fold in spinach and water chestnuts. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- Cut top off the bread, remove center and cut into cubes.
- Fill bread bowl with dip. Serve with cubed bread and vegetable sticks of choice.