Tossed Turkey Waldorf Salad
Tossed Turkey Waldorf Salad Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups turkey cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup celery diced celery
- 1 cup green apple diced green apple
- 1 cup red apple diced red apple
- ½ cup golden raisins golden raisins and/or dried cherries or cranberries
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 butter lettuce butter lettuce leaves
- ½ cup glazed nuts glazed nuts or honey-roasted nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples, and raisins with the dressing, tossing until well-coated. Chill until ready to serve.
- Divide the lettuce leaves between 4 plates and top each with the turkey mixture. Garnish with nuts and serve.