Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms
Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms Recipe
Servings: 12 people
- 2 pounds white button mushrooms, cleaned and halved white button mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1½ sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped chives, for garnish chopped chives, for garnish
- Place the mushrooms into the pot of a slow cooker.
- Melt the butter, and stir in seasoning mix; pour over the mushrooms, tossing to coat. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cover the pot; set the heat to low and cook for 4 hours. Serve warm, topped with the chopped chives.