Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
Servings: 12 people
- olive oil olive oil, for greasing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, divided
- ¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup tomato pureé tomato pureé
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pepperoni sliced pepperoni
- Sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips or cut vegetables, for dipping sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips, or cut vegetables, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and half of the dips mix until well-blended. Spread mixture onto the bottom of the pie pan, then sprinkle half of the Parmesan evenly over the cream cheese, followed by half of the mozzarella.
- In another bowl, stir the remaining ranch seasoning mix into the tomato puree, and spread evenly over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheeses and layer with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dip is melted and bubbly. Serve warm with sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips, or vegetables.