Roasted Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
Roasted Ranch Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter butter, melted
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a zip bag, combine pumpkin seeds, melted butter and dips mix. Shake until well incorporated.
- Line a 9” x 12” baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread seasoned pumpkin seeds in a single layer and bake approximately 10 minutes, until seeds are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper for a spicy version of this recipe.