Easy Keto Zucchini Bread
Easy Keto Zucchini Bread Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 4 medium zucchinis zucchinis
- 3 large eggs eggs
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 1 teaspoon black pepper black pepper
- ¼ cup almond flour, sifted almond flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a box grater finely grate the zucchini, then use a cheesecloth or dish towel to wring out the excess moisture. You should have 4 cups worth.
- In a mixing bowl combine the zucchini, eggs, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet, black pepper, almond flour, parmesan, and half the mozzarella cheese, stirring until incorporated.
- Transfer the zucchini mixture to the prepared baking sheet, patting evenly into a thin crust about 1/8” thick. Bake on oven middle rack for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crust with remaining mozzarella cheese, then return to the oven for another 5–10 minutes until the top is melted and bubbling. Cool slightly, then slice and serve.