Original Ranch Cheeseburgers
Original Ranch Cheeseburgers Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cheddar cheese
- 6 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 pound ground beef ground beef
- hamburger buns hamburger buns lightly toasted
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with the beef and cheese and mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into four ¼ pound burgers about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers about 5 minutes on each side for a medium-well burger.
- Serve immediately on the hamburger buns.
- Optional: top with lettuce, tomato, onion.
Optional: top with your favorite bottled Hidden Valley® Ranch Secret Sauce for extra ranch flavor.