Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
Yes, you can have a kid-approved, keto-friendly casserole. Try our Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe today and discover why it's a fan favorite.
Servings: 8 people
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 2 bell peppers bell peppers, diced
- 6 slices bacon bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream heavy cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Using a sharp knife cut the chicken breasts into 1” cubes, then transfer to a 2-quart baking dish. Dress with olive oil and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix, tossing to coat. Top with the bell peppers and bacon.
- In a small saucepan warm the cream cheese, heavy cream, and half the cheddar cheese over a medium-low flame, whisking continuously until incorporated. Evenly pour over the chicken, then top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake casserole on oven middle rack for 20–22 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Cool slightly, then serve.