Hidden Valley® Ranch Pretzel Bratwurst Dogs
Hidden Valley® Ranch Pretzel Bratwurst Dogs Recipe
Servings: 5 people
- 3 tablespoons baking soda baking soda
- kosher salt kosher salt, to taste
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough store-bought pizza dough
- 5 links (about 1 pound) bratwurst bratwurst, boiled
- 1½ tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- Preheat an oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring 12 cups of water to a boil, add baking soda and season with salt.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough out 1/4-inch thick, creating a rectangle. Cut 5 pieces of dough into 5″X3″ rectangles. Wrap each bratwurst in the pizza dough, pinching the edges to seal.
- Boil the wrapped bratwurst in the baking soda water for 30 seconds. Remove to prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Bake for 10 minutes or until pretzels are cooked through and golden brown.