Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip (Baked or Slow Cooker)
Buffalo Chicken Dip (Baked or Slow Cooker) Recipe
Easy. Spicy. Cream cheesy. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is an instant win at game time—or anytime. Ready in just 3 simple steps.
Servings: 12 people
- 1½ cups chicken shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup red hot sauce (or to taste) red hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ½ cup bleu cheese crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- ½ cup sour cream (optional for added creaminess) sour cream, optional for added creaminess
- crackers crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients until blended, then spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables.Alternative slow cooker method: Mix first 6 ingredients together in a medium bowl, transfer mixture to a slow cooker, and cook on high for 1½ to 2 hours. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables.