Slow Cooker Ranch Beef & Bean Stew
Slow Cooker Ranch Beef & Bean Stew Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch
- 2 russet potatoes unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup onions chopped onions
- 1 pound chuck roast boneless chuck roast, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans in BBQ sauce baked beans in BBQ sauce
- salt kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- cheddar cheese optional garnishes: grated cheddar cheese, chopped green onions or sour cream
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine ½ cup dressing and ¼ cup water.
- In a slow cooker, spread potatoes and onions on the bottom of the slow cooker. Add beef, then pour baked beans over beef, followed by the dressing-water mixture; cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Before serving, stir in remaining ¼ cup dressing and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm with optional garnishes, if desired.Tip: For a sweeter flavor, add ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce. Make Ahead Tip: Make a double batch and freeze in a Glad® Storage Containers.