Ranch Mac ‘n Cheese – Creamy
Ranch Mac ‘n Cheese – Creamy Recipe
What’s rich, ranchy and has creamy cheese all over? We’ve taken the ultimate comfort food to the next level with this delectable combination of velvety goodness and pure HVR flavor excitement. This easy mac ‘n cheese is impossible not to love.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pound gemelli or elbow pasta gemelli or elbow pasta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons flour all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk whole milk
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it begins to foam, then whisk in flour until smooth and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in the milk and seasoning mix and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in the cheese until melted, then add the cooked pasta, mixing thoroughly. Serve hot.