Parmesan Ranch Nuggets
Parmesan Ranch Nuggets Recipe
Make these nuggets your family's new favorite finger food
Servings: 24 people
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup panko crispy breadcrumbs, toasted panko crispy breadcrumbs, toasted
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup flour flour
- 1 egg egg
- Preheat oven 375°F. Combine seasoning mix with cheese and breadcrumbs in shallow dish.
- Roll each piece of chicken in flour then in egg, and then in cheese mixture. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce mixed with ranch seasoning mix, if desired.
- Dipping Sauce (Optional): Mix 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce with 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet.