Pressure Cooker Ranch Boneless Pork Chops
Pressure Cooker Ranch Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 6 pork chops one inch thick, frozen boneless pork chops
- 1 (1-ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing, Seasoning and Recipe Mix Packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken broth chicken broth
- Place pork chops in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Season with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Place the butter on top of the pork chops and pour in the broth.
- Put the lid on and move the valve to the sealing position. Press Manual Pressure and set the timer to 10 minutes. The pressure cooker will also take about 10 minutes to come to pressure.
- When the cook time is up, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure. Spoon butter sauce over the chops and serve hot.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 797mg | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg