Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Mediterranean Orzo Salad Recipe
Servings: 4-6 people
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup basil freshly chopped basil
- 1 box (16 ounces) orzo pasta orzo pasta
- 1 cup red bell pepper red bell pepper
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) olives sliced, ripe olives drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 1 teaspoon sugar sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the seasoning mix together with the olive oil, vinegar, and sugar until emulsified. In a large bowl, combine the orzo, olives, red pepper, and feta cheese with just enough dressing to lightly coat the salad. Chill covered for at least 2 hours. Serve garnished with the chopped basil.