“Waldorf” Salad-on-a-Stick Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 1 head iceberg lettuce iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into 24 1½-inch wedges
- 2 chicken breasts small, cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- 16 grapes red or black seedless grapes
- 1 apples large or 2 small apples, cored and cut into 16 1-inch chunks
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- ½ cup toasted walnuts chopped toasted walnuts
- Thread the first of 8 skewers with one lettuce wedge, followed by a piece of chicken, a grape, and a piece of apple; repeat once more, ending with one last lettuce wedge on the end of the skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Drizzle skewers with dressing and sprinkle walnuts over the top. Serve immediately.