Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
Boring chicken is for the birds. See how breadcrumbs and zesty Hidden Valley® Ranch seasoning transform ordinary chicken breasts into magical bites of juicy, crunchy HVR deliciousness.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup mayonnaise mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- ¾ cup bread crumbs unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4–5 ounces per piece)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and seasoning mix until well-blended. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Dip each breast in the mayonnaise mixture, turning on all sides until well-coated, shaking off any excess. Lay the chicken in the breadcrumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake approximately 25 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear. (For chicken breasts weighing 6 to 8 ounces, increase cooking time to 40 to 45 minutes.)