Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
This hearty ranch chili practically cooks itself
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 teaspoon chili powder chili powder
- 1 onion large onion, diced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) diced green chiles diced green chiles
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Great Northern white beans Great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups chicken broth chicken broth
- Fresh cilantro optional garnishes: fresh cilantro, canned corn, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocados
- Place chicken breasts in the pot of a slow cooker; sprinkle with the seasoning mix and chili powder. Stir in the onions, green chiles (with liquid), beans and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and add back to the slow cooker. Cook on high heat just until warmed through and slightly thickened.
- Serve warm, topped with garnishes of choice.