Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
A quick fix for picnics full of rich, creamy flavors and hearty goodness. Keep our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad on hand for a quick meal, or eat it all in one quiet, highly enjoyable family sitting.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pound penne pasta penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil olive oil
- 1 (1-ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix Packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet
- 1 cup sour cream sour cream
- 2 ½ cups cooked chicken shredded cooked chicken
- ¾ pound bacon bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, toss with the olive oil and set aside to cool.
- Stir the seasoning mix with the sour cream. When the pasta is cool, toss with the sour cream mixture, chicken, bacon and Parmesan cheese, if using. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving cold.
Calories: 808kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 1081mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 414IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 2mg