Tomato-Basil Ranch Dip
Tomato-Basil Ranch Dip Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 6–8 ounces sour cream sour cream
- 1 cup tomato paste tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt salt
- 1 onion small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic garlic (peeled and minced)
- ½ cup tomatoes tomatoes (diced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil fresh basil (chopped)
- water crackers water crackers, tortilla chips and crudite (to serve)
- In a large bowl, add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, sour cream, tomato paste, tomatoes, salt, basil, onion and garlic, and mix to combine.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes and serve with water crackers, tortilla chips and crudité.