Ranch Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Bring our Ranch Beer Cheese Dip to your next gathering and impress every guest. Our recipe using our Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix is the perfect combination of creamy and zesty goodness in every bite.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ½ to ¾ cup beer beer
- green onions chopped green onions, to garnish
- pretzels pretzels or fresh vegetable sticks for serving
Combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and dips mix in a medium bowl. Gradually stir in beer until mixture is thick, creamy, and fully combined.
Garnish with green onions and more cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels or fresh vegetable sticks.Note: Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.