Ranch Chicken Sweet Potato Hash
Hash is the perfect way to repurpose your leftovers, and Hidden Valley® Ranch is the perfect way to add a pop of flavor to tie it all together. This easy hash recipe tosses sweet potatoes, onions, shredded chicken and HVR seasoning together for a quick meal that’s ready in minutes for a trusty weeknight go-to.
- ¼ cup olive oil olive oil
- 1 onion onion, medium chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes medium sweet potatoes cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded chicken shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- tortillas optional: 8 tortillas (corn or flour)
- scallions optional garnish: chopped scallions, chopped red bell pepper, finely chopped shallot
In a large skillet, heat olive oil until shimmering.
Add onion and sweet potatoes and cook for about 15–20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through and onion is translucent.
Add chicken and ranch powder until heated through and serve on warmed tortillas.
Optional: Serve on corn or flour tortillas. Wrap tortillas loosely in foil, place in oven on "warm" setting (or 200°F) for 10 minutes.