- Pile fresh baby spinach, cucumber, walnuts, cooked chicken, and dried cranberries in a large bowl and toss with your favorite dressing for an amazingly healthy and satisfying dinner salad
- Sprinkle on some green! Spinach makes a nutrient-filled pizza topper or fresh addition to soups and pasta dishes
- Sauté fresh chopped spinach with olive, garlic, and a sprinkle of Hidden Valley Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix for an effortless and delicious side dish
- Replace lettuce on your sandwich with leaves of tender baby spinach – melt into a grilled cheese or pile on with turkey and your usual favorite toppings
- Entertain with a classic – Original Ranch Spinach Dip – served with lots of fresh veggies for dipping
It’s the ultimate leafy green that I’m sure many of us didn’t develop a palate for until our adult years – spinach! One cup of this hearty vegetable contains less than 10 calories, but is filled with nutrients like vitamins A, K, C and folate and minerals including iron, magnesium and potassium. In honor of National Spinach Day [Yes, that’s a thing!] I’ve compiled 5 delectable ways to show this super veggie some love any day of the year.