1 10-oz. package frozen spinach chopped, thawed, well drained
1 16-oz. container sour cream
1 8-oz. can water chestnuts drained and chopped
1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
1 round loaf French bread
fresh, assorted vegetable sticks cut up for dipping
1. In a large bowl, mix the sour cream together with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix until well-blended.
2. Fold in the spinach and water chestnuts. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
3. Cut top off the bread and remove center, saving the bread.
4. Cut the leftover bread into cubes and toast for dipping.
5. Fill bread bowl with dip.
6. Serve with cubed bread and vegetables.
Keep your guests coming back for more with a creamy blend of herbs and spices that could only be the taste of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix — perfect for vegetables, crackers or chips. This product is gluten free.