Original Ranch® Spinach Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach chopped, thawed, well drained
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1 8-oz. can water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 round loaf French bread
- Fresh, assorted vegetable sticks cut up for dipping
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the sour cream together with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix until well-blended.
- 2. Fold in the spinach and water chestnuts. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- 3. Cut top off the bread and remove center, saving the bread.
- 4. Cut the leftover bread into cubes and toast for dipping.
- 5. Fill bread bowl with dip.
- 6. Serve with cubed bread and vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.