Buffalo Chicken Dip
Courtesy of FRANK'S RedHot®
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- 1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2. COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- 3. BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.