We all have that urge to hit "reset" after the holidays, but sometimes it’s easier said than done. When you think you can’t possibly eat another celery stick, don’t give up! Here in the Valley, we aim to make your resolutions tastier, so you can continue eating veggies all year long!
Here are a couple tips to keep in mind that’ll help you keep those resolutions after all.
- 1. Reach for ranch, not mayo. When used as a sandwich spread, ranch has 20% fewer calories than mayonnaise.*
- 2. This cheese stuffed dates recipe is a great snack substitution for candy or baked goods.
- 3. Replace that extra shake of salt with some Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning Mix — it has 85% less sodium than salt when used as a seasoning.† It’s especially delicious on popcorn!
- 4. Satisfy your sweet and salty craving with homemade candied nuts instead of candy and chips.
- 5. Get less fat and more protein when you make your favorite dips with Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dips Mix.‡
- 6. Instead of chips and dip, get your crunchy fix from some veggies and ranch guacamole.
* Per 1 tbsp., mayonnaise has 90 calories, whereas Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing has 70 calories.
† Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix has 67.5 mg of sodium per ¼ tsp. vs. 590 mg per ¼ tsp. in table salt.
‡ When prepared with nonfat Greek yogurt, Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix contains less fat, more protein and fewer calories than Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix prepared with sour cream.