Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Salad
Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Salad Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Product Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Main Ingredient Pork
- Main Ingredient Potatoes
- Meals & Dishes Brunch
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Salads
- 1 pound red potatoes diced ½-inch cubes
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dijon Mustard Dressing
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 5 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add broccoli to boiling potatoes and continue to cook for 2–3 minutes, until potatoes are tender and broccoli is tender crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water, until vegetables are cool.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, broccoli, bacon and red onions. Add dressing and salt. Toss to combine.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
4 PT15M PT10M