Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Salad
Write a review
- 1 pound red potatoes diced ½-inch cubes
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Dijon Mustard Dressing
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 5 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add broccoli to boiling potatoes and continue to cook for 2–3 minutes, until potatoes are tender and broccoli is tender crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water, until vegetables are cool.
- 2. In a bowl, combine potatoes, broccoli, bacon and red onions. Add dressing and salt. Toss to combine.