- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup sliced, or chopped black olives
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- ¾ cup sliced red onion
- ¾ pound fresh green beans blanched, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) Albacore tuna drained, packed in water
- 2 medium tomatoes stems removed, seeded, diced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs chopped
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
In a large bowl, add the tuna, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, green beans, celery, olives, eggs, and enough of the dressing to coat well. Chill covered for 1 hour.
Arrange the lettuce on a platter or serving dish. Serve the salad on top of the lettuce and seasoned freshly ground black pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.