Prep: 10 m
Avocado Lettuce Tomato Sandwich
Courtesy of Food Network
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley™ Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip
- 8 large slices hearty, whole wheat sandwich bread
- 1 avocado pitted, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves rinsed, patted dry
- 2 Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1. Generously spread Hidden Valley™ Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip over one side of each slice of bread.
- 2. Lay the slices of bread out on a work surface and top four slices with equal amounts of avocado, lettuce, tomato slices and onion.
- 3. Set the other four slices on top and press with the palm of your hand to compress. Slice each sandwich in half on the diagonal and serve at once.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.