Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza
Courtesy of Sean Syphus of I Wash You Dry
Write a review
- pizza dough (enough for a 12" pizza)
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch® dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8–10 cooked boneless buffalo chicken wings, halved
- ¼ cup thinly sliced purple onion
- freshly chopped cilantro and green onions for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Lightly grease a 12" round pizza pan and press pizza dough into an even layer. Spread the Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch® over the base of the pizza dough, leaving 3/4 of an inch for the crust.
- 3. Sprinkle the pizza with cheese, the cooked boneless buffalo chicken wing halves and the sliced purple onion.
- 4. Bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until golden brown and the crust is baked through.
- 5. Sprinkle freshly chopped cilantro and green onions across top, to preference, before slicing and enjoying hot!
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.