Cheesy Ranch Spinach Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 35 m
- 2 bunches spinach, washed
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Wash and roughly chop spinach. Place in a non-stick pan over medium heat until cooked. Cool completely.
- 3. Once cooled, squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the spinach.
- 4. Combine all remaining ingredients except ½ cup of mozzarella and spread into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Top with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 25–30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
For a traditional twist, stir in a cup of chopped cooked artichokes and one cup of grated Parmesan cheese for an even cheesier, gooey dip your family will enjoy.