Chef Doug Adams' Winning Pork Loin Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Chef Doug Adams and Bravo’s Top Chef. For more on Top Chef, click here. Don’t forget to tune in to Top Chef every Wednesday at 10/9c. Only on Bravo.
Write a review
- 2 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 radishes
- 1 fennel bulb
- ¼ red onion
- 1 lemon
- 3 red bell peppers
- 3 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- pork tenderloin
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. water
- 1. To make the Ranch pickled vegetable garnish: season the radish, fennel, and red onion with 1 tbsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix , and cover with lemon juice. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 2. Sauté red bell pepper until soft, puree with ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.
- 3. Grind coriander seed and cumin seed, then add remaining 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 4. Sear pork medallions until cooked through (internal temperature 145°F), and then let rest.
- 5. Cut the cauliflower lengthwise, so each slice includes both the stalk and the floret. Then, in the same pan, sear the cauliflower until cooked yet firm, and deglaze with ½ tsp. water.
- 6. Toss cauliflower liberally with the mixture of cumin, coriander, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 7. To plate, pour red pepper ranch sauce on plate, then add cauliflower, then top with pork, and garnish with the ranch pickled vegetables.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.